Production on TV reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been suspended following the robbery in which star Kim Kardashian West was held at gunpoint in Paris. The E! Network, which broadcasts the show, confirmed filming had been halted and said no decision had been made on when it would resume. A spokeswoman for the network said: “Kim’s wellbeing is our core focus right now.” The Kardashian family was not filming for the show at the time of the robbery, she added. Celebrity websites were reporting that the badly shaken star would be taking about a month off work.
She needs a break from everything. Working and posting anything on social media is the last thing on her mind right now
Kardashian family source
Earlier, Kardashian West was seen in public for the first time since returning to New York after masked robbers reportedly held a gun to her head and stole $6.5 million of jewellery in Paris on Monday. Flanked by several security guards, Kardashian West and her family were seen leaving their Manhattan apartment. Photos showed the 35-year-old, her face covered by a hoodie, getting into a car with her two young children and rapper husband Kanye West, who cut short a gig in the US after hearing the news. Kardashian West’s personal bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, who was protecting her sisters at a nightclub at the time of the robbery, was among a handful of security staff keeping media at bay.
You cannot display your wealth and then be surprised that some people want to share it with you,
Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld criticises the star earlier this week